We provide a range of recreational, creative and educational activities for children separated by care.
- Monthly Activity Days: a monthly opportunity for siblings to get together at our centres in North and South London and partake in a range of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Monthly Activity Days Cardiff: A monthly opportunity for siblings to get together at our centre in the Welsh capital.
- Residential Camps: An opportunity for siblings to go on holiday buy valtrex together at our beautiful base at the edge of the Pembrokeshire National Park.
- Buddy Project: Working with our partners Family Action we want to ensure that siblings get the opportunity to spend positive time together.
- Creative Connections: a programme of creative workshops and activities for both siblings, single children in care and care leavers
- Siblings Ahoy: A boating trip for siblings