We provide a range of recreational, creative and educational activities for children separated by care.
- Monthly Activity Days: A monthly opportunity for Brothers & Sisters to get together regularly at our centres in North and South London and partake in a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities, supported by highly trained volunteers, led and supervised by skilled professional staff.
- Residential Camps: An opportunity for siblings to share and adventure holiday together buy valtrex together at one of our beautiful bases at the edge of the Pembrokeshire National Park. trying a wide range of activities such as Creative Art’s, Scrapbook Photoalbums, Horse Riding, Surfing, Climbing, Bushcraft, Kayaking, Coasteering.
- Buddy Project: Working with partners such as Local Childrens services to ensure that Brothers & Sisters get the opportunity to spend positive time together, with their .
- Creative Connections/Creative Retreats : a programme of creative workshops and activities for those leaving care or care experienced adults, to devlope a safe space to explore creativity, build positive networks & relationships, Identity, life choices. A place to pause and reflect
- Siblings Ahoy: Tall Ships and boating trips for Brothers & Sisters to share exciting teamwork and adventures together