We work with local and national media in order to raise the profile of the need for sibling contact for children in care. Here are some articles and interviews about our work:
On the radio
- Roger Morgan, Children’s Rights Director for England, spoke on Radio 4’s Today programme about the importance of keeping siblings together. Please click here to listen to the broadcast.
- In 2011 Siblings Together was selected winner of BBC Radio4 New Year’s Honours for the work we do in re-uniting children in Care & Adoption. Click here to listen to the broadcast.
- In 2010 Delma Hughes, Siblings Together’s Director, and a brother and sister seperated through care talked to the BBC about their experiences at a Siblings Together camp and why this contact is so important to them. Click here to listen to the broadcast.
In the press
- Delma spoke to the Guardian about her experiences of going through the care system. to read the article click here.
- Delma spoke to Children’s Webmag about how Siblings Together are making progress despite the recession. Click here to read the full story.
- the who cares trust wrote an article about the work of Siblings Together please have a read.